Top 4 Day Trading Psychology Programs
As day traders we are so consumed with having the right system and technologies to recognize patters to execute trades that we tend forget about the important our psychology has on our trading success.
I am someone who is very curious and with a strong desire to always improve myself and my life. As I continually evolve as a trader and growth I have invested and researched numerous psychology programs to improve as an individual and day trader. I will discuss the top 5 Trading Psychological Programs that I believe can have a significant impact.
- Mastery University (www.tonyrobbins.com) – I finished the 4 four seminar series by Tony Robbins. Each seminar focused on different aspects of our lives and wasn’t solely focused on trading. However, with the different exercises in the seminars regarding belief systems, values, and needs you are able to overcome certain psychological handicaps and fears. I have also completed all of Tony Robbins media products which are a great alternative to the seminars and lower cost. Total cost was $10,000 Mastery University and it took me about 16 months to complete the whole program.
- Van Tharp (www.vantharp.com) – I haven’t been to any of Van Tharp’s seminar’s, but do know some people that have. The feedback they have given me is that it somewhat similar to the Tony Robbins programs, which uses NLP. I have read all of his books that have been a good resource as well. The seminar’s are focused on trading, but seem to be very expensive.
- Denise Shull (www.traderpsyches.com) – I have been recently following Denise through free webinars offered by Mirus Futures and ThinkorSwim chats on Monday’s at 4:30 EST. Her approach is somewhat different yet very profound as it focuses more on Freud’s theories and balancing between your right brain and left brain. Listening to her has changed my perception on how I view the market and how I trade. It has been extremely helpful. The webinars are free and her programs are reasonably priced at $2000 for e-learning course Access Your Psychological Capital. She seems to have a good following and reputable.
- Kenneth Ried (www.daytrading-doc.com) - I have been very interested in his program and spoken to him on numerous occasions. However, when I asked for references he was apprehensive about providing them. This created somewhat of a disconnect for me as I would like to hear what his clients are saying. What I like about him is that he is completely one on one. What I don’t like is that he is not very transparent on his format, which makes it difficult to make a decision about working with him. I would be very interested in what his clients have to say. The cost seems reasonable at $1500 for a one on one program for six weeks. He also is not as main stream as other’s on this list.
I would invite anyone who has used these programs or others to comment and share their insight.
Incoming search terms:
- brain money
- mastery university cost
- tony robbins day trading
- right brain day trader
- money of Psychology
- money brain
- free trader psyches access your psychological capital course
- cost of tony robbins mastery university
- cost of mastery university
- anyone taken denise shull course